Thursday, June 24, 2010

These are a Few of my Favourite Things

Acne Atacomas, Doc Martens and a pair of unknown moccassins

Ray-Ban and Marc Jacobs sunglasses, Random rings, pink Triwa watch, Accessorize birdcage necklace and three shell necklaces as souvenir from Tahiti

A knitted croptop from Topshop- sorry about the wrinkles, it just came out of a stuffed suitcase!

A sequined zipper cardigan from Topshop 

Now I'm going to stop spamming my blog with posts, I am going now. See you guys in a long while... I will be back, I promise! Just travelling and camp, and then I'm back to blogging!

Love,
The Truffle Girl

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the buys! ohh atacomas and i just bought docs today..btw really think your blog is on to big things!

    xxthedouchebaguette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really appreciate your comment! And docs are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete